We are one of the largest and prestigious Manufacturers of Animal Feed Materials in Vietnam. These materials also can be used as high-up Fertilizer, thanks to it’s great benefits.
Our Materials Products are made from some Agro-waste Resources of Fish (Sea Fish, Pangasius), other Seafood (Baby Skrill, Shrimp, Crab, Squid, Cuttlefish), Cattle/Poultry (Bone, Meat, Feather), Plant/Vegetative (Corn, Sweet potato, Tapioca, Rice, Soybean, Peanut, Sugarcane, Coconut, Pineapple, Cashew…).
Pls kindly visit our Website for more information: http://www.bmgvn.com
Herewith is our Product:
EARTHWORM COMPOST FERTILIZER
- Advantage & Usage:
- Earthworm Compost is used as a soil additive, conditioner, and fertilizer. Earthworm Compost functions that adding humus and organic matter to the soil providing bioavailable nutrients to the plants, improving the filth.
- To help infiltrate & keep the water, specially, on buffering excessive acid or alkaline soil conditions.
- To help store nutrients and keeps them safe from leaching and irrigation, functioning to balance hormones within plant physiology and adding beneficial biology for the soil.
- To increase the ability of soil to retain water. The worm castings form aggregates, which are mineral clusters that combine in such a way that they can withstand water erosion and compaction and also increase water retention.
- To reduce the acid-forming carbon in the soil, and increase the nitrogen levels in a state that the plant can easily use. Organic plant wastes usually have a carbon-nitrogen ratio of more than 20 to 1. Because of this ratio, the nitrogen is unavailable to plants, and the soil around the organic waste becomes acidic.
- To remove almost heavy metals as cadmium, copper, lead, manganese and zinc out of the soil.
- To stimulate plant growth more than any other natural product on the market.
- Unlike Animal manure and Artificial Fertilizers. Earthworm Comport is absorbed easily and immediately by plants.
- To inhibit root diseases such as root rot, fight off plant diseases.
- To never burn plants, you can use it much as you like. Unlike Animal Manure and Chemical Fertilizers are broken down in the soil before the plant can absorb them.
- H levels are 7 (neutral) which help improve & prevent an extreme pH levels (Highest or lowest) in the Soil, help the plants not hampered to absorb nutrients from the soil.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors, thanks to its odorless and non-toxic nature.
Every 4 months, Compost will be harvested one time, then, it will be incubated more, at least, 1 month, to help it’s moisture significantly reduced, at the same time, to enable development of beneficial micro-organisms, to destroy harmful bacteria as E coli, Salmonella, coli form and to achieve absolute smoothness.
- Moisture: 71.5% max
- Organic Matter: 22% min
- Nitrogen: 0.61%
- P2O5: 0.49%
- K2O: 0.19%
- Mg: 0.25%
- Ca: 1.3%
- Cu: 19.5mg/kg
- Zn: 0.011%
- Mo: 1.94mg/kg
- Fe: 0.2%
- Mn: 0.028%
- B: 17.8mg/kg
- S: 0.13%
- P: 0.6%
- Coli: Less than 10CFU/g
- Salmonella: No detected
- Packing: 30kgs/PP Bag, 22MTS/20’FT Cont.
We are exporting this product to Australia, USA, Canada, Brazil, Netherlands, Korea, India, Thailand…