- CARGO SAMPLE:
- Sample cost: Free
- Express Freight: For Consignee’s account
- Express Services: DHL, USP, FEDEX.
- PRICE OFFER:
- EXW + Shipper’s warehouse place (Shipper’s option)
- FOB HOCHIMINH PORT (Southern Area of Vietnam)
- FOB HAIPHONG PORT (Northern Area of Vietnam)
- CFR + Destination Port (Consignee’s option)
- CIF + Destination Port (Consignee’s option)
- DAF + Frontier place (Shipper’s option)
- DDU + Destination place (Consignee’s option).
- Buyer’s other option.
- Currency: US Dollars (USD)
+ T/T 100% in advance before loading if shipped by Airway
+ T/T 100% in advance before producing if the War, Scourges, Embargoed in the Import Country
+ T/T 30% in advance (deposit), the rest 70% against copy of Document set
+ L/C Irrevocable At sight 100%
+ T/T 30% in advance (deposit), the rest 70% by D/P At sight.
- Within 7-15 working days (depend on the quantity)
- Partial shipment: Allowed
- Transshipment: Allowed.
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of Quality & Quantity issued by IIC Control, Vina Control, SGS, Bureau Vertitas (all Traffic Charges of SGS, Bureau Vertitas is for Buyer’s account)
- Certificate of Fumigation
- Certificate of Phytosanitary
- Certificate of Health.
6. MOQ: 01 X 20’FT Container.